F'em
![]()
![]()
F'em
![]()
![]()
I'm in.
Mainly because of how the Oklahoma City/Norman hotel management have treated a lot of Canes fans who were coming into town to watch the game. I've heard story after story today of people who called to book a room somewhere nearby so they can travel & come to the game, and they'll say they have one room left, ask if the person is a Miami fan, and if they say yes, they've been saying "I'm not giving the last room to a Miami fan"...and then hanging up on them.
Eff em. Burn that wagon Sebastian, the Canes are gonna leave Owen Field speechless after the smackdown we're gonna lay on em. Hope the players take how they and their fans are being treated to heart and take it out on the Sooners on the field.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
I scratched my head when I heard the ESPN crew pick the Sooners to win it all this year. I watched their defense in the spring. The Laters do not have the athletes to beat the Canes. This is the opportunity for Miami to give coach Shannon his first of what I feel will be many "signature wins".
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
OU fans > Cane fans, at least they fill their stadium. Pulling for the Sooners in this one.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
It isn't going to matter whether the house is packed or not. The Canes over the years haven't minded beating arse whether the crowd is 30,000 or 100,000. The only reason that the folks in Oklahoma pack their place is those stump-breakers have nothing else to do. A packed house= more frowns to see Saturday.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Does a bear [censored] in the woods? Of course Im in.
Bookmarks